What happens when my facility is flooded?
Mitigation is The Key to Success
As soon as you know that there is water near facility, have it cleaned up immediately. Call the experts from SERVPRO of Northwest St. Louis to have your building free of standing water and humidity. The process for drying a large facility is to:
- Extract the standing water and water in the carpet and pad.
- Quicken the evaporation process with air movers.
- Remove the humidity with commercial dehumidifiers and desiccants.
- Monitor the equipment and wet areas throughout drying process.
- Pack up the equipment and leave your business "Like it never even happened."
Don't hesitate to call us when you have a fire or water damage. We'll get your building back into business.